Oudtshoorn: Guided Ostrich Farm Tour12 Reviews
Make a stop on your Garden Route holiday to explore a working ostrich farm on this 45-minute tour. Departing every 20 minutes, daily, you will learn all about these incredible birds and their habitats and even get to pet them.
- Learn about the history, farming practices, and industry of ostrich farming on this 45-minute tour
- Hug and kiss the farm's super friendly female, Betsie
- Feed the ostriches by hand
- See the eggs, incubators and chicks (in season)
- Enjoy a free tea or coffee and take a break at the restaurant
DescriptionJoin this 45-minute tour of a working ostrich farm tour located in the lush Cango Valley in South Africa. Expert tour guides lead you through the farm every 20 minutes, daily from 8 AM-4:30 PM. The farm is privately owned and managed and formed by family values, development of staff, proper farming methods, and conservation of the rich heritage of the environment. Come enjoy this unforgettable experience and learn more about these remarkable birds and their fascinating habitats. Take the opportunity to touch these magnificent birds, visit the curio shop, enjoy a break at the restaurant and wine house, and enjoy a free cup of coffee or tea before or after your tour. Make the most of your Garden Route holiday and stop by this must-see attraction when visiting Oudtshoorn.
Includes45-minute tour of the ostrich farm Free tea or coffee Meals Transfers
- Tour starts every 20 minutes, daily from 8 AM-4:30 PM
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability