Terms & Conditions
My Guide Garden Route is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.
The proprietor of this Website is My Guide Network Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. United Kingdom ("MYGUIDE-NETWORK.COM").
Intellectual Property Rights Notices
Some of the materials (including images and photographs) on the Website have been provided to MYGUIDE-NETWORK.COM by third parties and are Third Party Materials (defined below) which are not owned by MYGUIDE-NETWORK.COM and are displayed on the Website by My Guide Network Limited in good faith, subject to the My Guide Network Limited Notice and Takedown Policy.
Other than such Third Party Materials (see below), all intellectual property rights, including copyright, design right, trade marks, patents, goodwill and any other rights of a similar nature anywhere in the world ("Intellectual Property Rights") in the content and materials provided by My Guide Network Limited on the Website (including but not limited to screen interfaces, text, icons, illustrations and photographs) are owned absolutely by My Guide Network Limited, unless stated otherwise on the Website.
The trade mark My Guide Network Limited, the globe and labels My Guide Network Limited YOUR LOCAL TRAVEL GUIDE figurative trade mark and any other associated logos, get up, trade marks or trade names used by My Guide Network Limited on this Website from time to time ("Trade Marks") are trade marks of My Guide Network Limited. All Intellectual Property Rights in all associated logos, screen interfaces, text, illustrations and photographs on the Website.
© My Guide Network Limited, 2020.
2) Third Party Materials and Websites
The Website contains material or content posted or uploaded by third parties (including but not limited to the content of any third party business advertisements or any information or material posted by any third party on publication areas of the Website) ("Third Party Materials"). My Guide Network Limited does not warrant that any such Third Party Materials is not defamatory or does not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person nor will My Guide Network Limited be liable for any such material or content or any material or content which is otherwise illegal.
The Website contains third party URLs, hyperlinks, banner or panel advertising or icons linking to third party websites, web pages or portals (including booking portals) ("Third Party Websites"). All such links and portals to Third Party Websites which are provided on the Website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your convenience only and without warranty.
My Guide Network Limited will not be responsible for the content or availability of any Third Party Materials on the Website or Third Party Websites, and:
- in the event that you rely on any Third Party Materials you acknowledge and accept that you will do so at your own risk;
- in the event that you choose to click on a link to a Third Party Website and access the corresponding website, web page or portal you acknowledge and accept that you will leave the Website and do so at your own risk.
The existence of Third Party Materials and links to Third Party Websites on this Website does not in any way imply that the proprietor of any such Third Party Materials or linked Third Party Website is authorised to use any copyright works, trade marks or logos of My Guide Network Limited.
3) Permitted Use of this Website
You are generally permitted to use this Website for the purposes of:
- posting reviews and comments about travel destinations and local attractions on the Website, subject to the My Guide Network Limited Notice and Takedown Policy;
- where provided, setting up profiles and posting user profiles including photographs and information relating to travel destinations and experiences, subject to the My Guide Network Limited Notice and Takedown Policy;
- use third party portals made available by My Guide Network Limited on the Website to book hotel accommodation, restaurants, car rentals, flights, entertainment tickets and other services provided by third party service providers, subject to the terms relating to Third Party Websites above;
- searching the web pages and browsing the advertising on the Website for information purposes with a view to potentially buying goods or using the services of the advertisers. You acknowledge and accept that My Guide Network Limited is not a travel agent or any other similar service provider and will not be responsible or liable for any contract for goods or services which you may enter into with third parties referred to or advertising on the Website.
You are granted permission to access, view and print one copy of the content on the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you reproduce such material accurately and do not use it in a misleading context, you do not modify any such materials or web content on this Website in any way or reproduce them for any public or commercial purpose.
You agree not to remove any copyright notices, trade marks and/or logos that appear on any screen prints legitimately copied in accordance with the above, which must remain on the copies.
4) Unauthorised Use of this Website
In the event that you wish to copy or use the content on this Website for purposes other than that specifically permitted above, you will not do so without the express written consent and permission of My Guide Network Limited which may be withheld by My Guide Network Limited at its sole discretion, and which may also be withdrawn by My Guide Network Limited at its sole discretion at any time.
You will not:
- take any action to interfere with the operation of or display of information or content on this Website;
- redistribute, assign, licence or otherwise grant any rights in, or purport to grant any rights in, this Website or any part of it to any third party.
Whilst nothing will exclude or restrict My Guide Network Limited's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation and/or for death or personal injury arising as a result of My Guide Network Limited's negligence, My Guide Network Limited will not be liable or responsible to you or any third party whether in contract, tort, by statute or otherwise in respect of any direct loss or damage, or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of property, and loss or corruption of data arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website or the advertising or other information contained on this Website including any information relating to third parties or contained in third party panel or banner advertisements.
My Guide Network Limited provides the Website as a mere conduit for the posting of general local information about travel destinations which may include local factual informatioon, third party local business information and third party advertisements which may be useful to users wishing to travel to particular destinations. The information and materials published on the Website are published without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security and accuracy.
Any information, data, view or opinions provided by My Guide Network Limited on the Website are simply intended to be informative and are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. By accessing and using the Website you acknowledge that any reliance which you place on any information, data, views or opinions obtained from the Website will be entirely at your own risk.
My Guide Network Limited does not warrant that access to this Website will be uninterrupted or error free or any such defects in the Website will be corrected or that this Website or the servers that make it available are free of computer viruses. Computer viruses may be uploaded to the Website by third parties and downloaded to your personal computer upon access to the Website and My Guide Network Limited will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any such computer viruses. It is your responsibility to run adequate virus protection software on your personal computer to avoid such circumstance.
In the event of termination of these Website Terms and Conditions under this clause, you agree that you will immediately cease any attempt to access this Website and you will destroy content or materials which you may have downloaded or printed from the Website.
My Guide Network Limited does not represent or warrant that the information or data on or content of this Website complies with the regulatory regime of any country other than England. If you access the Website from locations outside England you do so entirely at your own risk and you will be responsible for compliance with local laws.
8) Amendments to these Terms
9) Governing Law
10) Voucher Terms & Conditions
In these Terms, the following words are defined and have a specific meaning:
- “Chosen Merchant” means any Merchant that you have chosen to buy a Voucher from
- 'Voucher’ means vouchers supplied by us for use by you to redeem for Goods or Services from a Merchant.
- 'Goods' means any goods that are offered by a Merchant.
- 'Merchant' means those participating businesses that we are acting as agent for and that are set out on www.myguidegardenroute.com.
- 'Services' means any services that are offered by a Merchant.
Please note that a copy of any voucher purchased with its unique identification number has been sent to the specified business for internal control.
- We are acting as agents for Merchants. We are selling Vouchers on their behalf, and provide a payment solution where money is paid direct to them.
- The Chosen Merchant of the Voucher is solely responsible for providing any Goods and/or Services that you choose to redeem your Voucher for.
- Each Voucher includes a unique code and can only be redeemed once.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with any other offers, Vouchers, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Merchant.
- Vouchers are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemable incrementally.
- Once a purchase has been made, no refunds or exchanges will be given.
- My Guide or the Chosen Merchant will not be respondsible for loss, theft or damage of any voucher.
- The reproduction, sale or trade of any Voucher is prohibited unless expressly authorised by the Chosen Merchant or otherwise done so in compliance with the law.
- Vouchers are only redeemable in respect of the Goods and/ or Services as ordinarily available from the Chosen Merchant and will be subject to such terms and conditions as the Chosen Merchant may usually or reasonably apply to the provision of the Goods or Services. The redemption of the voucher for alcohol is at the discretion of the Chosen Merchant.
- Once a voucher has been redeemed it automatically becomes invalid.
- The Chosen Merchant reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.