My Guide Website?
Plettenberg Bay: Swim with Seals38 Reviews
Go by boat to Robberg MPA where over 8000 Cape fur seals are located. Jump in the water with a guide and swim for 30 minutes with these amazing animals. Remember your experience with free pictures and images from the excursion.
- Swim with thousands of playful Cape fur seals
- Take an exciting boat ride to Robberg Nature Reserve
- Receive free tour videos and images after your experience
DescriptionGo swimming with seals in Plettenberg Bay, a fun and playful experience for all involved. Meet at the local office to take care of the paperwork and pick up all your equipment. Your group will depart by boat from Central Beach aboard the Robberg Express for an exciting beach launch. Head towards Robberg Nature Reserve and Marine Protected Area, home to approximately 8000 Cape fur seals. Accompanied by a qualified divemaster, hop into the water and enjoy 30 minutes of amazing animal interaction among bundles of playful, inquisitive fur seals. Have the ultimate wild animal encounter in their natural environment and without altering their natural behaviours.
IncludesEquipment (wet suit, mask, and fins) Tour pictures/video
- This activity may be canceled and rescheduled due to poor weather
- Masks will be provided
- Tour pictures/videos are included in the ticket price
- Swimsuit and towel will not be provided