My Guide Website?
Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve: 2-Hour Game Drive28 Reviews
Experience the magic of the African bush during a 2-hour game drive across the 2,200-hectare reserve. Admire the incredible wildlife and scenery at the foothills of the Tsitsikamma Mountains.
- Experience the magic of the African bush during a 2-hour game drive
- Try to spot 4 Africa’s famous 'Big 5' incuding elephants, buffalo, rhinos and leopards
- Encounter many species of antelope, giraffe, zebra, hippo, and crocodiles
DescriptionArrive at the Safari Center at the Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve and embark on a magical 2-hour safari game drive through the reserve. Travel with a knowledgeable game ranger who will enthrall you with interesting facts about the wildlife and reserve. During the safari, try to spot 4 of Africa's 'Big 5', and other wildlife including elephants, buffalo, rhinos and leopards, different species of antelopes, birds, and more. At the end of the tour, return to the Safari Center where your tour will end.
IncludesEntrance fees 2-hour game drive
- • Children are allowed to participate
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the safari
- There are no weather restrictions