Best Things To Do in Plettenberg Bay
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Garden Route team
With so many things to do along South Africa’s Garden Route and Eastern Cape, visitors are spoiled for choice. From active things to do to relaxing on beautiful beaches or spotting wildlife on safari, here - you can do it all!
With year-round mild climates the Garden Route and Eastern Cape are perfect places to enjoy that outdoor lifestyle. Blue flag beaches line the stunning coast and are perfect for relaxing and enjoying the many watersports on offer. Whether you are a complete adrenaline junky or an avid wildlife enthusiast you''ll find plenty of things to do here!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Garden Route:If youʻre booking your trip to Garden Route last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Plettenberg Bay: Whale Watching Boat Cruise
- From Cape Town: 3-Day Garden Route Highlights Tour & Safari
- Knysna: Sunset Lagoon Cruise
- Plettenberg Bay: Bungee Jumping with Zipline and Sky Walk
- Cape Town: Garden Route and Addo Elephant Park 6-Day Safari