My Guide Website?
Plettenberg Bay: Swim with the Seals
Jump on the boat for a guided trip to Robberg Nature Reserve, where you get up close & personal with the playful Cape Fur Seals! FREE Photo & Video footage is made available to you after the trip!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Garden Route:If youʻre booking your trip to Garden Route last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim with the Cape Fur Seals
- Caters for the Whole Family
- Exhilarating & Scenic Boat Trip to Robberg Nature Reserve
- Prefer not to get Wet - join us and View from the Boat
- Free Photos /Videos Available & Waterproof Action Cameras Available to Rent
DescriptionSustainable, Natural Animal Encounter! Get to Swim with Cape Fur Seals for 30 minutes in their natural environment with a qualified guide. The seals are inquisitive and gentle natured and our seal swim adventure is bound to be one of your most exciting experiences ever! You will be met on arrival by our experienced seal guide who will sign you in & assist with fitting your snorkel gear (changing rooms & lockers are available on site). Once everyone has geared up, the group will take a short stroll on the beach to the boat where you be given a briefing by the skipper & seal guide on boat procedures & the seal snorkeling experience, before embarking on a short boat ride to Robberg Nature Reserve & the Seal Colony (8000 seals). You will then get to jump into the water with your guide for an exhilarating 30 minute snorkel experience with the seals. On arrival back at ProDive, our facilities include changing rooms & showers where can freshen up after your once in a life time marine animal encounter. FREE Photo & Video footage is made available to you after the trip!
IncludesProfessional Dive Guide Wetsuits Snorkelling Equipment (Mask & Fins) Sightings Guaranteed
- The activity is weather dependent & if cancelled will be rescheduled Spectators are welcome to join as a seal viewing guest - R495 Special Offer: R150 discount per person, for 4 or more Free Photo & Video footage is made available to you after the trip.