My Guide Website?
Knysna: 1.5-Hour Sailing Experience2 Reviews
Sit back and relax aboard the beautiful Outeniqua while you sail through the Knysna Estuary, past the rugged headlands and out into the vast Indian Ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Garden Route:If youʻre booking your trip to Garden Route last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a luxurious and relaxing cruise through the Knysna Estuary
- Enjoy the unique experience of cruising through the iconic Knysna Heads
- Sail along the incredibly unique Garden Route coastline
- Encounter marine life and bird life
DescriptionJoin the ultimate sailing experience while soaking up the picturesque surroundings of the coast. This 1.5-hour experience departs from the waterfront and cruises through the Knysna Estuary and rugged headlands, a region known for its lush and diverse flora and fauna. Pass by the iconic Knysna Heads, a formation of impressive sandstone cliffs. If the weather permits, exit the estuary out into the vast Indian Ocean for some more vast and beautiful views. Let the natural beauty of Knysna enchant you, from the breathtaking coastline to the diverse marine life, as you allow the sails to take you where the wind blows.
IncludesLagoon and ocean cruise Laliza life jacket Full-service cash bar and credit card facilities Toilet facilities on board
- Warm jackets are advised
- No shoes are allowed aboard the yacht, guests advised to bring socks during the winter months
- Please note that while this is considered an adult activity, children are welcome on board under the supervision of their parents at all times
- Since the boat is limited to a carrying a capacity of only 12 passengers, children are charged a full fare
- A minimum of 4 guests is required to run this trip. If the minimum number of guest has not been reached by the time of the service, the trip will either be canceled or guests are welcome to pay the minimum fee equivalent to 4 adult tickets to proceed with the trip
- All trips are ocean-going trips and are dependent on the weather and sea conditions. Only the skipper of the vessel can make a judgement call on these conditions which are determined on the day of the charter. Therefore, going out through the Knysna Heads is never guaranteed.