My Guide Website?
Gansbaai: Whale Watching Trip by Boat76 Reviews
Jump aboard for a spectacular 2-hour whale watching experience along the cliffs of De Kelders. Look for southern right whales and other marine life swimming around you, on board a boat that is never crowded.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Garden Route:If youʻre booking your trip to Garden Route last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get up close to Southern Right Whales in their natural environment
- Encounter the marine wildlife of the Western Cape
- Cruise close to the cliffs of De Kelders
DescriptionLaunch from the quaint fishing harbor of Gansbaai and travel along the cliffs of De Kelders. Enter a nature reserve with the highest concentration of whales in South Africa. Look for southern right whales in their natural environment, along with dolphins, Cape fur seals and sharks. Keep an eye out for humpback, minke and Bryde's whales frolicking in the ocean. Catch a glimpse of the beautiful orcas, False killer whales and enchanting African penguins. Return back to the harbor at the end of your boating adventure.
IncludesEntrance fees Boat ride Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring warm clothes, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, your camera and/or video camera and binoculars