Plettenberg Bay: Guided Seal Swimming Experience
Swim with the seals in Plettenberg Bay. After meeting at Hobie Beach, you'll take an exciting boat ride to the colony where you'll swim with these playful seals for 30 whole minutes.
- Discover the cape's fur seal colony in the Robberg Nature Reserve
- Learn first hand how playful and curious the seals are
- Admire the seals' grace and speed
DescriptionYou'll begin by meeting your group and guide at Hobie Beach, Plettenberg Bay. From there you'll simply sign in, grab your wet suit, mask, and fins, and go. You'll then take an exciting boat ride to the colony, which is situated on the Robberg Peninsula. Whilst traveling your guide will take over as everyone jumps into the water to begin the experience. The seals get very exited, and love playing with swimmers when they visit. This is bound to be one of the most rewarding marine mammal experience you will ever have, and following the swim you'll take a 20-minute scenic boat ride back to the beach where a fresh-water shower will be waiting.
IncludesWetsuit, mask, and fins Boat Guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Drinks
- Remember a swimsuit, sunblock, and a towel
- Please bring your own camera, your guides can take complimentary pictures that you will be able to download from Google Drive
- This tour is weather dependent and can be canceled last minute
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability