My Guide Website?
Plettenberg Bay: 2-Hour Horseback Game Reserve Safari1 Reviews
Experience the magic of the African bush with a 2-hour horse ride through the planes of a game reserve and spot the Big 5 up close.
- Enjoy a horseback ride through the African bush
- Get up close and personal with the Big 5
- Encounter antelope, giraffes, zebras, hippos and crocodiles
DescriptionDiscover the wildlife of the African bush with a 2-hour horse safari on a 2,200-hectare reserve at the foothills of the Tsitsikamma Mountains. As you ride through the reserve, listen to your extremely knowledgeable game ranger's interesting facts and fascinating commentary. During the tour, spot 4 of Africa's famous Big 5. The recent arrival of elephants to the reserve means you will be able to get up close with these, as well as buffalo, rhinos and lions. You will also encounter many species of antelope, giraffe, zebra, hippo and crocodiles. Birdlife at the game reserve is also abundant, as are the smaller buck and other wild animals that inhabit this protected area of the Garden Route.
Includes2-hour horseback safari Helmets Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- Horse safaris may be canceled due to extreme weather, in which case you will be offered an alternative date or the chance to join a game drive instead
- Please wear long trousers
- You must already be able to ride a horse to participate in this activity
- This tour is not suitable for those who weigh over 110 kg
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now