My Guide Website?
Oudtshoorn: 2-Hour Open Game Drive with Refreshments9 Reviews
Admire hippos, giraffes, zebras, and more in their natural habitat on a 2-hour drive through Buffelsdrift Game Lodge. With an expert guide, discover Africa’s native wildlife as you explore the reserve and marvel at views of the Swartberg Mountains.
- Enjoy a 2-hour drive around a private game reserve
- Learn more about the animals on the drive from your experienced game ranger
- Relax in the knowledge that the game reserve is malaria-free and family-friendly
- Admire an array of native animals such as hippos, giraffes, zebras, and more
- Marvel at breathtaking views of Swartberg Mountains
DescriptionMake the most of your trip to Oudtshoorn with a visit to Buffelsdrift Game Lodge, located just 6 km outside of the city. With an experienced game ranger, enjoy a 2-hour bush safari around the private reserve to learn about and admire native African animals in their natural habitat. On the drive, see an array of African vegetation, flora, and fauna, and learn about the ecosystem of the reserve. The highlight of the ride is the chance to admire hippos, giraffes, elands, zebras, buffalo, springboks, and many more, up close. Your dedicated guide will ensure you see as many animals as possible, and tell you everything you need to know about these amazing creatures. Midway through the drive, enjoy a refreshment stop at one of the reserve's scenic lookout points. As you relax, admire incredible 360 degree views of the area as well as the breathtaking Swartberg Mountains.
Includes2-hour game drive Drinks Pickup and drop-off Food Gratuities
- Please bring a jacket with you as you might get cold on your way back from the game drive
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now