My Guide Website?
Oudtshoorn: 2-Hour Open Game Drive with Refreshments45 Reviews
Admire hippos, giraffes, zebras, and more in their natural habitat on a drive through Buffelsdrift Game Lodge. Discover Africa’s native wildlife as you explore the reserve with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Garden Route:If youʻre booking your trip to Garden Route last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 2-hour drive around a private game reserve
- Learn more about the animals on the drive from your experienced game ranger
- Relax in the knowledge that the game reserve is malaria-free and family-friendly
- Admire an array of native animals such as hippos, giraffes, zebras, and more
- Marvel at breathtaking views of Swartberg Mountains
DescriptionMake the most of your trip to Oudtshoorn with a visit to Buffelsdrift Game Lodge, located just 6 km outside of the city. With an experienced game ranger, enjoy a 2-hour bush safari around the private reserve to learn about and admire native African animals in their natural habitat. On the drive, see an array of African vegetation, flora, and fauna, and learn about the ecosystem of the reserve. The highlight of the ride is the chance to admire hippos, giraffes, elands, zebras, buffalo, springboks, and many more, up close. Your dedicated guide will ensure you see as many animals as possible, and tell you everything you need to know about these amazing creatures. Midway through the drive, enjoy a refreshment stop at one of the reserve's scenic lookout points. As you relax, admire incredible 360 degree views of the area as well as the breathtaking Swartberg Mountains.
Includes2-hour game drive Drinks
- Please bring a jacket with you as you might get cold on your way back from the game drive