My Guide Website?
Mossel Bay: Seal Island Boat Trip with Guide2 Reviews
Head out to Seal Island on a guided boat trip from Mossel Bay. See over 4000 seals in their natural habitat, plus amazing views of Mossel Bay.
- See over 4000 seals in their natural habitat at Seal Island
- Learn more about the seals' behavior and interactions
- Enjoy guided commentary on the boat
- Spot other marine life along this way
- Gain amazing views over Mossel Bay and the Outeniqua Mountain Range
DescriptionHead out to sea on a guided boat trip to Seal Island, home to up to 4000 seals. Enjoy commentary from your guide as you leave the port, who will go into the ins and outs of harbor life. Learn about all the sights you pass on the way to Seal Island. Get your camera ready once you get close to Seal Island, and see how the wildlife lives there from a respectable distance. Additionally, get amazing views of the whole of Mossel Bay, including its long curving coastline, the Outeniqua Mountain Range to the north, and the never-ending deep blue Indian Ocean to the south.
IncludesSeal Island Boat Trip Guided commentary Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- • The tour is dependent on sea and weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now