My Guide Website?
Kruger National Park: 3-Day Safari Tour and Treehouse Stay9 Reviews
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime wildlife adventure in this 3-day, 2-night safari. Spend a full day in Kruger Park, watch out for wildlife on a sunset game drive, and go on a scenic sunrise bushwalk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Garden Route:If youʻre booking your trip to Garden Route last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sunset drive on Balule Game Reserve
- Spend a full day on safari in Kruger National Park in an open Gameviewer
- Watch the sunrise on a bush walk with an armed ranger
- Admire the region's scenic highlights such as Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondawels
- Experience a magical bush barbecue at Marula Tree Boma
DescriptionDAY 1: We collect our clients from all hotels and guesthouses in Johannesburg as well as from O.R. Tambo Airport. We travel via farmlands to the picturesque Lowveld and on to Tremisana Game Lodge in the Balule Section of the Kruger Park. After a short break, during which you may unwind at the bar, have a swim or relax in the tropical gardens, we board the open Landcruiser for a 4h Sunset Drive. Your guide will show you various animals and birds and after darkness falls, we use spotlights to locate nocturnal species. Dinner will be an unforgettable BUSH BBQ at our Marula Tree Boma. After dinner continue the Night Drive and overnight in comfortable air-conditioned en suite thatch-roofed chalets. DAY 2: After breakfast you travel in an open-sided Gameviewer to the Orpen area of Kruger Park. The added elevation and absence of windows allows for excellent viewing and photographic opportunities. Your qualified guide will show you various animals, large and small, that frequent this outstanding wildlife paradise. The zone of Kruger you visit has the highest percentage population of giraffe, zebra, wildebeest and impala that attract numerous lions and other predators. Dinner and overnight in your fascinating treehouse at Marc’s Treehouse Lodge. DAY 3: Enjoy a Sunrise Walk. After breakfast, drive via the Panorama Route to see the scenic splendours including the Three Rondawels and the Blyde River Canyon. We return to Johannesburg in the late afternoon. Airport drop-off by arrangement.
IncludesAll entrance fees, conservation fees, and taxes All breakfasts and dinners All game drives and bush walks Pickup and drop-off at OR Tambo International Airport or any JHB Hotel Free Wifi
- Transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from O R Tambo International Airport - JHB depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarking and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for check-in and boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights
- We will collect you from your JHB Hotel (location dependant) or airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at O R Tambo Airport or in Sandton City
- Tariffs are all-inclusive. Lunches on transfer days and days spent in Kruger Park, drinks and items of a personal nature are not included in the package. Stops are made during the transfer days for lunches. During game drives in the Kruger Park stops are made at rest camps for lunch